Saturday 24 January 2009

The nod


This is the one that gets the nod.

I'd already looked it over in the past but Evan's online ordering wouldn't work last time. Also I'd chosen the Kona Paddywagon over it as it was a little expensive. This is the '08 model and is discounted :-) The bars are wide enought, the cranks are long enough and the frame big enough. I'm a little concerned I might spin out on that low gear on the flat roads of Beijing but it just means going out into the hills in the Summer should be a blast!

It looks great and I'm so looking forwward to riding fixed and on my first ever aluminium road frame. Can't wait for it too arrive. Just hope they forget to add import tax when it arrives :-)

Here's Bike Radar's review:
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/urban/product/dispatch-31951

No comments:

Post a Comment