Tuesday 13 January 2009

Free day

Free days are precious. Even more so now that I've found out that I've lost 3 days annual holiday because the end of the year came before I knew the rule at my new employer. So now one of today's jobs is to use my free day to write an email to ask for leniency and my 3 days back. I'll keep you posted!

But today my free day is for me. Not for my friends and their needs but just mine. And that means fixing my wheel, tidying my place and allowing me some time to think for myself. A lovely thought in itself :-)

Friday is a day for others when I'll be taking friends to watch the UCI track meet at the Laoshan velodrome here in Beijing. I'm so pleased to finally be going along to see a track meet and see the speed and tactics and of course the bikes. Roll on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment